[optacon-l] Re: Reading Bank Statements

  • From: "Natalie" <nataliej@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:05:52 -0400

I used to be able to read my statements and then they started taking
pictures of your checks and keeping the actual checks.  The statement print
is now quite small.  I find that checking my statement with the telebanking
phone service is very helpful as they list all checks and deposits that have
come in.