[optacon-l] Re: Optacon does it again

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 09:18:54 -0700

In about 1987 my Optacon was in for repairs and I was doing my typing from
home and printing.  I printed some 80 pages before my husband came home and
told me I had not seated the ribbon properly.  That was also the time I
brought my print dictionary and drug book home only to realize I could not
use them without the Optacon.  After that experience I looked into getting a
second Optacon, I bought the II which for me worked well on computer stuff
but is not my favorite for reading long passages.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx