[optacon-l] Optacon does it again

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:30:28 EDT

This morning, I was writing a thank you letter to a relative and I had a
printer problem. It took a little work but when I got it going again, the
printer produced some garbage before it finally printed the letter I wanted. It
 was
much easier to figure out what was going on and discard the garbage using
the optacon. I could have done it with a scanner, but it would have been much
harder to determine exactly what happened, because in the garbage, the printer
was printing characters over themselves, and sometimes parts of characters.
Since I know a little about this sort of thing, it was much easier for me to
figure it out using the optacon.

Gail
**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.