RE: A Curious Thing Happened After Printing A Document

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 14:52:23 -0700

I use the printer almost once a week to write the check for our cleaning
lady.  I suppose that's really not a lot.

As a matter of fact I didn't pay her last week because I had to be out of
the house and wasn't sure how long she would be working.  Dave paid her.  I
didn't pay her as usual on Thursday because she had to leave early and came
back yesterday to run an errand with me.  In other words, the printer
probably hadn't been used for 15 days.  That doesn't seem like a long time
but maybe it is.