[opendtv] Re: Internet takes over

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:56:34 -0500

It's hard to say how Super WiFi will shape up but current situation looking
for WiFi spot, getting login, always unpredictable bit rate is quite silly.
I think when it will be established hopefully the market forces will make it
reasonably "state of the art" otherwise will be a little use of it.

Mike Tsinberg
http://keydigital.com