[openbeosnetteam] Re: Selfintroduction

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:36:19 +0100

Stephan Aßmus schrieb:
Colin Günther schrieb:
Axel Dörfler schrieb:
Welcome! AFAIK Ithamar should be the only one active on working on this. When are you planning to start working on the project, or have you already started?
Yes, i'm starting right away. Actually i'm writing my proposal for the bounty on haikuware. So planning stuff is rolling its way...

Cool stuff! BTW, Axel and I (as well as Daniel and his g/f Denise) are in Chemnitz for the Chemnitzer Linux Days this coming weekend.

<http://chemnitzer.linux-tage.de/2009/info/>

Since you're nearby, would be great if you came over and visit us at the Haiku stand! I was there last year and really loved the atmosphere at the show!
Yes, indeed i'm planning a visit on sunday and will inspect your booth definitely :-)

cu

Best regards,
-Stephan