[openbeosnetteam] Re: Selfintroduction

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:03:51 +0100

Axel Dörfler schrieb:
Welcome! AFAIK Ithamar should be the only one active on working on this. When are you planning to start working on the project, or have you already started?
Yes, i'm starting right away. Actually i'm writing my proposal for the bounty on haikuware. So planning stuff is rolling its way...
In any case, even if Ithamar had finished the port already, I guess there would be enough work left to port more drivers, and integrate it properly into Haiku, ie. adding the configuration of the wireless stuff into ifconfig, and the Network preferences app, and having NetworkStatus monitor the wireless networks and the signal quality.

Bye,
   Axel.