[openbeosnetteam] Selfintroduction

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:59:08 +0100

Hy,
i'm colin and i'm studying computer science at a german university. currently i'm at the beginning of my master-thesis on the matter: porting the freebsd wlan-stack to haiku. i'm on the way to apply on the related haikuware-bounty, too. i subscribed to this list, because i think that this topic belongs here. kind if you tell me whether i'm right or wrong about this assumption. I also asked Ithamar Adema, whether its alright for him to let me takeover this task, because i knew that he started working on it. So if there is any other wlan-stack-porter out there, please let me know.

greetz colin