[openbeosnetteam] Re: More route stuff

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <Waldemar.Kornewald@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 01:39:03 +0200

Hi Brennan,

> I have been out of commission for a few weeks.  I have my final
> project for my CS degree to work on for the next four weeks as well
> as the previous 5 or so.  It is a group project, but I am doing all
> the work!

There are more team members than only us two, so I thought at least one of them
could have time, but maybe he wanted to wait for others to reply. I know that
this list has been very silent lately because everybody has much to do.
Actually, I hoped at least for a reply from the team leader because he said he
would be back around april (which is now ;).

> I will update my source tree with the latest cvs and see if I still
> panic on the route change.  I hope to have more time to write up a
> formal test plan for route.   I write test plans all day at work, so
> Im more motivated to code than write test plans ;).  I too only
> configure loop0 and rtl81390, so it's good we have similar
> pre-conditions...
>
> I looked at your PPP email as well, I will write a separate response
> to that in about 5 minutes :)

Thank you for taking the time for replying to my mails. You can always just
drop a notice like "No time, sorry". I can handle that. It is that getting no
reply irritates new members (like me when I just joined).

To sum up: I will begin with the net_server tomorrow. Two simple functions:
1) start_addon()
2) stop_addon()
should be sufficient for the net_server. For now I will only integrate the
add-ons. They can later be moved into their own binaries.

Bye,
Waldemar