[openbeosnetteam] Re: More route stuff

  • From: "Brennan Cleveland" <warriorspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:09:15 -0600

Waldemar,

I have been out of commission for a few weeks.  I have my final
project for my CS degree to work on for the next four weeks as well
as the previous 5 or so.  It is a group project, but I am doing all
the work!

I will update my source tree with the latest cvs and see if I still
panic on the route change.  I hope to have more time to write up a
formal test plan for route.   I write test plans all day at work, so
Im more motivated to code than write test plans ;).  I too only
configure loop0 and rtl81390, so it's good we have similar
pre-conditions...

I looked at your PPP email as well, I will write a separate response
to that in about 5 minutes :)

Brennan