[openbeosnetteam] Re: Haiku internship

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:14:44 +0200

Hi Andrew,

welcome onboard. I hope you'll have a nice trip with us :)
I was wondering which network cards you have on your machines: it
could matter if we don't have a (working) driver for them ...

Bye,
Jérôme

2006/6/1, A G <haiku.galante@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello;

My name is Andrew Galante, and I am the new intern working on the Haiku
network stack with you this summer.  From talking with Michael, it seemed i
would be working on putting the FreeBSD network stack into Haiku.

Right now, I'm working on getting the 3 OS's (FreeBSD, BeOS R5 and Haiku) up
and running on either real hardware or virtual machines.  I will also be
going through some of the mailing list archives to see what's been going on.