[openbeosmediakit] Re: Audio mixer alpha 2 ready

  • From: David McPaul <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:02:59 +1000

        The mixer works here with a ymf744 card.

        However, there is a lot more distortion in it than with the R5

        Outputing 44.1 16bit using soundplay and changing the mixer gain I
get more distortion using both mixers as I move the gain up but the
alpha2 mixer is a lot worse.

An idea is an eye given by God for the seeing of God.  Some of these
eyes we cannot bear to look out of, we blind them as quickly as
                -- Russell Hoban, "Pilgermann"