[openbeosmediakit] Re: Audio mixer alpha 2 ready

  • From: David McPaul <dmcpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosmediakit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 09:02:59 +1000

Heya,

        The mixer works here with a ymf744 card.

        However, there is a lot more distortion in it than with the R5
mixer.

        Outputing 44.1 16bit using soundplay and changing the mixer gain I
get more distortion using both mixers as I move the gain up but the
alpha2 mixer is a lot worse.

Cheers
David

--
An idea is an eye given by God for the seeing of God.  Some of these
eyes we cannot bear to look out of, we blind them as quickly as