[ola] Re: rubrics, please

  • From: Tracy Patterson <Tracy.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 23:37:41 +0000

Hey all-
I agree with Arnold :) Attached is the OPIc rating chart for speaking to give
you an example. In Oregon, Spanish 1 corresponds to proficiency stage 1 which
"approximates ACTFL Novice-Low." Spanish 2, proficiency stage 2,  "approximates
Novice-Mid."
The challenge is assigning a letter grade to that!

Tracy Patterson
Profesora de español
North Medford High School
Department of World Languages
1900 N. Keene Way Drive
Medford, Or 97504
541-842-1249
"El respeto al derecho ajeno es la paz."
Benito Juárez