[ola] RE: [ola] Re: [ola] Re: [ola] Rímenes

  • From: Annie Tyner <annietyner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:45:28 +0000

piel, miel, fiel

maiz, raiz, pais
Subject: [ola] Re: [ola] Re: [ola] Rímenes
From: caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:04:24 -0700
To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pasa casa masa
Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer
El 28/03/2012, a las 10:12, Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

hombre hombro hambre
pero pedo perro

2012/3/28 Caleb Zilmer <caleb_zilmer@xxxxxxxxx>

Sitting on a bus right now and having a bunch of time to think, had an idea I
thought I'd share with y'all, kind of a product of playing that game Nanosh
commented on the other day.

For vocab intro and practice (the kinesthetic circle activities), it seems like
rhyming works really well, and I remember from Ed psych that a lot of people
remember things fairly well in sets of 3. Seems like rhyming would also help
access those with musical intelligence.

Example: piso, techo, pecho

I thought of some more:

Grito, grillo, gruño

Tiro, giro, cero

Pelo, vuelo, celo(s)

Callo, fallo, rayo

Pan, flan, gran

Egoísta, porrista, flautista (and all the other istas :)

I could go on I'm sure, but you get the idea. I think this could be a good way
to build a diverse vocabulary pretty quickly; one word comes up in class, you
think of two that rhyme with it along with actions, and bam, you're talking
about someone on a plane flight jealous of another person's beautiful hair.

Enviado desde el iPhone de Caleb Zilmer

--
Lori LeedyEnglish Language Development/Spanish
Crater Renaissance Academy541-494-6329