[ola] Re: OLA!!!! Phoenix

  • From: Ricardo Linnell <hurricanetumbao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:19:37 -0800

If you do an out of OLA experience on Friday March 16th, I will be there
;-)....Just sayin'.

On Wednesday, March 7, 2012, Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hOLA a todos!!!! Thursday meeting, 4:30 at Phoenix. Time to celebrate and
share struggles and ideas. Bring ideas for transitions, activities,
movements to keep class going smoothly.
> Our main question al fondo is still: How do we get students PRODUCING
more?!!!! How can our classrooms be language experiences for us and our
students??!! Also, building community ideas are still needed, and an
on-going focus.
> Can't wait to get together!!!!
> Abrazos y mucho amor :)
> ps-i know we're all stupid busy, but im thinking we might need an out of
OLA meeting experience...anyone down for a fiesta sometime soon????....