[ola] OLA!!!! Phoenix

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:29:06 -0800 (PST)

hOLA a todos!!!! Thursday meeting, 4:30 at Phoenix. Time to celebrate and share
struggles and ideas. Bring ideas for transitions, activities, movements to keep
class going smoothly.

Our main question al fondo is still: How do we get students PRODUCING more?!!!!
How can our classrooms be language experiences for us and our students??!!
Also, building community ideas are still needed, and an on-going focus.

Can't wait to get together!!!!
Abrazos y mucho amor :)

ps-i know we're all stupid busy, but im thinking we might need an out of OLA
meeting experience...anyone down for a fiesta sometime soon????....