[ola] Re: Kahoot...

  • From: Ashley Uyaguari <auyaguari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:58:17 -0500

They do not need to "master" the preterite until the advanced level
(Intermediate-High would need to be able to narrate in the past most of the
time).

--
Ashley Uyaguari

Spanish Teacher 6/7/8
Team Curriculum Coordinator
Innovation Academy Charter School
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
978-649-0432 x3301

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete
immediately without reading or forwarding to others.