[obol] Re: speaking of woodpeckers...

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "linda@xxxxxxxx" <linda@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:12:28 -0800

I should have mentioned that Shawneen and I saw a showing of "Ghost Bird" and
met the filmmaker when it was shown in Portland several years ago. It was a
powerful film, especially the then and now photos of the "Singer Tract" where
Tanner captured his amazing recordings.

Dave Irons

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://lindafink-birdnotes.blogspot.com/