[obol] Re: Mystery Peep

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "amazonvet@xxxxxxxxxxx" <amazonvet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:38:46 -0700

Hi Max,

I just published this primer on IDing juv. Western and Least Sandpipers about a
week ago (link below). If you review it, I'm guessing that it might help you
solve any confusion that you have. Hint: be sure to note where the birds are
standing in relation to the water's edge.

Dave Irons
www.birdfellow.com

http://www.birdfellow.com/journal/2013/08/16/birding_101_juvenile_least_and_western_sandpipers

Sent from my iPhone