[obol] Re: BARRED OWL near Wilsonville

  • From: Richard Leinen <rick.lumen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:14:31 -0700

Seen again at about 6:00 PM on my way home from work.  I started reviewing my
pictures tonight and found that the bird has a bad leg.  One of the perils of
getting too wrapped up in taking photos than observing the bird.

http://www.birdfellow.com/photos/10812-barred-owl-juvenile-barred-owl-taken-august-25-2013-near-wilsonville-or-note-the-bum-leg-

Rick
Wilsonville