[obol] Re: More Eugene Migrants

  • From: Thomas Meinzen <thomasmeinzen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alan Contreras <acontrer56@xxxxxxxxx>, obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:40:34 -0700

Indeed, I was amazed at the number. There were four or five popping every
time I pished, so unless they were following me all around the area, 15 was
probably a conservative estimate. It's the most I've seen in one morning,
too, with the exception of one time at Skinner Butte a couple of years ago,
when they were everywhere.

Happy spring!
Thomas Meinzen
Eugene