[obol] Re: Lincoln Co birding 4/19

  • From: Jamie Simmons <sapsuckers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx, OBOL-to post <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 10:47:29 -0700

Dave and all,

Not intending to argue, but rather to present facts:
Our sighting of a single Semipalmated Plover was the first reported
anywhere in Lincoln County since September, 2013.
Data sources were 3 robust sources: OBOL, Lincoln County field notes from
The Sandpiper, and eBird.
(I know some of us eBird users--and other birders--report EVERYTHING we
see.)

Thus it seemed worthy of posting, albeit with a question mark.
(Your beach ain't Lincoln County beaches...)

Jamie Simmons
Corvallis