[obol] Re: Info for birding areas on Mt Tabor, Portland

  • From: Charles Gates <cgates326@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx>, Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:22:46 -0700

Thanks Tom and Bob. I've added Tom's map to the Mt Tabor Site guide at http://birdingoregon.info/Home/MultnomahCounty/tabid/201/Default.aspx.

Anytime you guys have suggestions on how to make the site better, just let me know.

On 4/18/2014 6:34 PM, Tom McNamara wrote:
Thanks, Bob, for having the presence of mind to post the map here on OBOL. I had posted it awhile ago to Portland Area Birds (Google Group) but had neglected this listserv, my bad.

So, Chuck, if you think it's a worthy addition to the estimable/ (can I say PHENOMENALLY GOOD) East Cascades Audubon Society site, please feel free.

good birding folks,
Tom

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:21 AM, Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi:

    Just to help  folks out, here is a map of Mt Tabor that Tom put
    together that names some of the areas of the park.  So when we
    mention Migrant Point or The Cove, you know where to go.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=211377906176312304636.0004a24f4d8339f33bc21&msa=0

    I assume it would be okay with Tom, but this needs to put on the
    Bird Site Guide as  a link?

    Bob Archer
    PDX

--
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for
sure that just ain't so.

Chuck Gates
541-280-4957
Powell Butte,