[obol] Re: Info for birding areas on Mt Tabor, Portland

  • From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bob Archer <rabican1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 18:34:04 -0700

Thanks, Bob, for having the presence of mind to post the map here on OBOL.
I had posted it awhile ago to Portland Area Birds  (Google Group) but had
neglected this listserv, my bad.

So, Chuck, if you think it's a worthy addition to the estimable/  (can I
say PHENOMENALLY GOOD)  East Cascades Audubon Society site, please feel
free.

good birding folks,
Tom