[obol] Re: Fwd: Obol, recreational or scientific? From The Moderator.........

  • From: Stephen Deagle <sdeagle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jdoylesmith@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 19:10:40 -0700

I think OBOL has been great...if something comes up that sounds like it might
be a negative or contentious conversation, I just skip it! I consider myself a
novice birder and haven't been a subscriber to OBOL for long. I have tons of
questions and some of them I actually get the nerve to ask on line....and I
don't think anyone has been grouchy with me so far! I think your comments are
good ones, Dave, and I appreciate you writing. I plan to continue to be a
supporter of OBOL.
Susie Deagle