[obol] Re: Coos Birds of Late

  • From: "HARVEY W SCHUBOTHE " <ninerharv2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "DJ Lauten and KACastelein " <deweysage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx " <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 18:32:22 +0000

I have to agree with Dave. I have not seen a whimbrel all winter and the
overwintering we had always perched on the little finger of Port land between
the Bandon boat basin and the creek that runs by the sewage plant. Further, I
have an office in the Old Coast Guard building and none of us in the building
has seen a whimbrel there at anytime this winter. Like Dave, I am not convinced
this the same bird that somehow all of us have missed all winter.

Harv Schubothe
Bandon

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T