[oagitm] Re: social media policy

  • From: "Murray Paolo" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DeckerML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DeckerML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "OAGITM (oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 19:35:27 -0700

Hey all - I've had a thought several times about things such as policies, job
descriptions, salary tables, etc.. I think it would be really nice if there was
a spot that we could "park" a copy of all of our existing copies of these
things, along with other documents, such as RFPs and other documents that may
be of interest to someone else within our organization. I'm not sure exactly
how to make this happen but maybe at summer conference we could talk about the
concept. Seems like since we all do variations of pretty similar things that we
may be able to save some time and help each other out. Any thoughts?
Murray
Yamhill County