[oagitm] Re: iPad or the like

  • From: "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:14:43 -0800

As a follow (and I emailed Paul directly regarding Douglas County's use
of the iPads), once you have an iPad, you can signup for the free Mobile
Me service (www.me.com <http://www.me.com/> ).  This web based service
allows you to instantly see (on a map) exactly where your iPad is at,
you can remotely lock it, or send it a message, or instantly wipe it.  A
very nice security service for free for the iPad.

---------

Kevin Potter

Information Technology Director

Douglas County, Oregon