[oagitm] Re: Criminal Justice Vendors

  • From: Paul Ferguson <paulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:16:20 -0700

Kevin,

We just made the move to EIS's PS.NET/CAD and Dispatch product this spring
and have been pretty satisfied with it so far.  they have a great
implementation team and support.  They do have a jail and a DA piece as well
I believe.  Here is a link to their site: http://www.goeis.net/cad.html I
know they have several others Oregon Counties on board.

Thanks,

Paul Ferguson
Information Services Manager
Wasco County