[oagitm] Re: Criminal Justice Vendors

  • From: Kevin Furlong <Kevin.Furlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:55:22 -0700

You might take a look at:  InterAct Public Safety, sales: Allen Pigeon
831.676.3652
(allen.pigeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:allen.pigeon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>).
We just signed the letter of intent for their JMS package (JailTracker).  We
didn't hear about them early enough to include them in our CAD/RMS/DA shopping.

.KevinF.