[oagitm] Re: Criminal Justice Vendors

  • From: "Morrie Volkov" <mvolkov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:24:13 -0700

Kevin, we currently use Lock&Track for JMS Lock&Force for RMS.  These
systems are provided by Lockworks, LLC.  For DA we use our own flavor of
DACMS and for CAD we contract with WVCC for those services.  The
Sheriff's Office here is also looking.  We have seen demos on Tiburon,
New World, VisionAir, and Police Central.

>>> "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 9/14/2011 1:51 PM >>>
OAGITM Members: Douglas County has been given the green light to begin
a process to replace our Criminal Justice Systems (CAD, RMS, DA, JAIL).
I was hoping to build a list of systems (vendors) that other folks are
using, to begin our review process.  Could you please email me back what
system(s) you use for the above.  No details needed, just the
vendor/system name, so we can reach out to them. Thanks so much,
Kevin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kevin
PotterInformation Technology DirectorDouglas County, Oregon1036 SE
Douglas, Rm 123Roseburg, OR 97470Phone (541) 440-4330Email:
krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus,
and is believed to be clean.
Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific
attachment types are automatically deleted.
If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County
IT for assistance.