[oagitm] Secretary/Treasure Position

  • From: "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:31:45 -0700

OAGITM Members:

As you know, this winter conference will be the election cycle for the
officers of our Executive Board.  Traditionally, positions have rotated
up, and thus we are recruiting for the Secretary/Treasurer position.
This is a wonderful professional opportunity to become more involved
with your peers through-out the state, and help shape the direction of
the OAGITM association.

As past-president, it is my honor to solicit interested parties, and put
forth a slate of candidates for our membership to vote upon at the
upcoming conference.  For a description of the Secretary/Treasurer
position, including its duties and responsibilities, please see "Article
5 - Officers, Section F - Duties of Officers", in our bylaws here:

http://www.oagitm.org/Bylaws.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a candidate for the position, please
let me know, and I'll be happy to add your name to the slate of
candidates put forth at the upcoming conference.

Thanks,

Kevin

---------

Kevin Potter