Re: [nvda-translations] swedish translation

  • From: Peter Vágner <peter.v@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:00:46 +0200

Hello,
In recent years there were various people submitting changes to the svedish localization of NVDA . Currently svedish localization is as the time aallows udated by Mesar Hameed which also does much other general work related to localization of NVDA.
Your help updating svedish translation is welcomed.
The first thing you can do is to see how we are translating and you can ask some questions what will get you started. Here is a page which links to other important pages giving info on how to localize NVDA: http://www.nvda-project.org/wiki/TranslatingNVDA Once you have baasic understanding on how this all works you can either request an invitation to assembla so you can join people using automated workflow or if you for some reason don't wish to join this workflow you can just submit translations here on this list or to one of the developers.

I am sure Mesar will also respond to this so he can possibly give more svedish localization specific details.

Greetings

Peter

On 25.5.2012 10:59, Joakim Lundberg wrote:

Hello all!

I would like to get in contact with the person that did the Swedish localization of NVDA.

I’m working for a Company called Funka Nu http://www.funkanu.se/en/

We analyze, develop and educate in accessibility. We provide support, recommendations and testing. Through our work in W3C and the EU we are contributing to setting standards. We are in the reference and working groups at national and international level. We have 80 percent of the Swedish public sector authorities as customers.

We’re interested in doing some work to improve the Swedish localization of NVDA. Personally I think that this screen reader is a wonderful alternative for blind or visually impaired people and it would be very nice to contribute to make it even better.

Please feel free to contact me on or off list.

Best regards

/Joakim

*Joakim Lundberg**| Teknik*

*Direkt och mobil:*08 - 555 770 66
joakim.lundberg@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:joakim.lundberg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Funka Nu AB
Döbelnsgatan 21
111 40 Stockholm
*Växel:* 08 - 555 770 60
*Fax:* 08 - 5511 3236
www.funkanu.se <http://www.funkanu.se>

Beskrivning: Beskrivning: Beskrivning: Beskrivning: Logo för Funkas tillgänglighetsdagar i Stockholm 18-19 april 2012 Funkas Tillgänglighetsdagar i Stockholm 18 - 19 april 2012 <http://www.funkanu.se/Tillganglighetsdagar>