[nvda-addons] teamTalk add-on entry on our community add-ons website

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 19:30:21 -0700

Hi,
Doug Lee, the author of TeamTalk add-on, just posted the newest build of his
add-on which will support TT 4 and 5. I asked him if we the community can
add his add-on page on our community add-ons website and he said yes. Based
on his readme page and if you approve this, I'll go ahead and create an
entry for TeamTalk on our add-ons website (it'll be treated like NV Access
add-ons, as Doug's add-ons were reviewed by users and is known to be very
stable).
Cheers,
Joseph