[nvda-addons] Re: Webpage style

  • From: Danijela Popović <vlajna95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 20:32:06 +0200

Oh... It really works in Firefox. I was trying with IE... :P
Two more questions.
1. Can I translate the colornames in the nvda.po file?
2. When will be released the 2015.2 version?
Greetings

On 6/7/15, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please be more specific. For example, where exactly isn't colour
announcement working? It works fine for me in Firefox.

On 7/06/2015 11:58 AM, Danijela Popović wrote:
And what's happening with the color announcement?

On 6/7/15, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chrome doesn't currently expose formatting information, though I believe
this is in the works. If you want that, you'll need to use Firefox or
IE.

Jamie

On 7/06/2015 9:25 AM, Danijela Popović wrote:
I forgot some facts. The problem happens on Google Chrome, and on
other places it doesn't reads the background color, which is very
important for me. Can anybody help?

James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited
Ph +61 7 3149 3306