[nvda-addons] Re: Webpage style

  • From: Mohammed Al Shara <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:37:09 +0300

Hi Bernd.

NVDA 2015.2 RC2 was released on 2015-06-01. Historically, RC becomes final in 2 weeks. This means that unless any critical bugs are found, final 2015.2 will be released on June 14.

according to the road map, 2015.3 is tentatively scheduled at the end of August.

Best,
Mohammed.

On 6/8/2015 11:13 AM, Bernd Dorer wrote:

Hi Danny,

The collor names are for translation in nvda.po so you can do that. V2015.2 will be released at the end of August.

hth Bernd

Am 07.06.2015 um 20:32 schrieb Danijela Popović:
Oh... It really works in Firefox. I was trying with IE... :P
Two more questions.
1. Can I translate the colornames in the nvda.po file?
2. When will be released the 2015.2 version?
Greetings

On 6/7/15, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please be more specific. For example, where exactly isn't colour
announcement working? It works fine for me in Firefox.

On 7/06/2015 11:58 AM, Danijela Popović wrote:
And what's happening with the color announcement?

On 6/7/15, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chrome doesn't currently expose formatting information, though I believe
this is in the works. If you want that, you'll need to use Firefox or
IE.

Jamie

On 7/06/2015 9:25 AM, Danijela Popović wrote:
I forgot some facts. The problem happens on Google Chrome, and on
other places it doesn't reads the background color, which is very
important for me. Can anybody help?

James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited
Ph +61 7 3149 3306