[nvda-addons] Re: teamTalk add-on entry on our community add-ons website

  • From: Doug Lee <dgl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 11:13:28 -0400

I am the author and maintainer now of the TeamTalk addon, though it
was started a while back by Tyler Spivey and others.

I am not a frequent writer of NVDA addons and am not currently
familiar with the process of making them ready for translation. I also
seem to have lost my link to the document explaining this for addon
authors, so I welcome a pointer.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 10:12:34AM +0300, ?????? ?????????? wrote:

Hi Joseph,
If you have the opportunity, please explain in detail.
I know that many people need to be translated.
I read about it here:
http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/2884
But the ticket is closed.
Or, if the add-on is stable and does not require translation, why translate
readme?
Version 0.95 of this add-on I translated at the request of friends in Russian,
and it worked.
Of course it was necessary to edit the code:
teamTalk4Classic.py
"""
import languageHandler
addonHandler.initTranslation()
"""
also in TTToolbar.py plus change the message format.
Regards
Ruslan Kolodyazhni.

10.06.2015, 10:20:15 ???????????????????????? Joseph Lee
(joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx) ??????????????:

Hi,
I'd not recommend translating this add-on yet.
Cheers,
joseph