[nvda-addons] Re: Symbol Insertion dialog addon

  • From: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:40:19 +0530

Hi,
I will try the ordinal Alt method you shared.
'just because one person needs a
specific feature doesn't mean others are in need of it '
I have recently began working with Maths & Science ACCESS instructors,
and my fellow students, and on seeing the need for such a feature by
me and fellow students, have thereby requested for such an addon. It
isn't feature duplication, since I have given a use case.
'just because another screen reader has a feature doesn't
mean NVDA should follow and implement it. '
I do understand what you are pointin out :) I do apologize for those
(past mistakes), but I wouldn'put this request into that category,
since I have felt its need many a times and have given a use case.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards
Bhavya Shah