[nswnra] Re: frustration

  • From: Paul McGuiness <argonavis9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:37:35 +1100

Yes Judith, it was pretty easy, a hacksaw and that wonderful
duct tape stuff. Good to hear your deck is in a good position.
Since the 12 is outside I might have a look, moon or no moon.
Cheers, Paul.

From: judes@xxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Re: frustration
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:31:35 +1100

Did you make that one Paul? I kept the link you sent a while ago
because it really appealed to me - but now with my new deck I'm tucked down a
bit and all street lighting is blocked and I'm looking at the neighbours garage
which is in darkness most of the time. So all I need is a clear sky and no
moon!

JS

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
[nswnra] Re: frustration
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:36:13 +1100

Good
enough for me lol… but I think  a new 12” might be on the cards to go with
that deck.

Cheers,CS
Rob