[nswnra] Re: NY

  • From: "judith stella" <judes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 18:59:34 +1100

Hi all

I've been off air for a while - first away in Melbourne for a conference and
then computer strife. But all good now.

Glen I have no idea what an Obsession scope is but it sounds impressive and
may the skies be crystal clear.

Did anyone watch the show on SBS on the solar system last night? It had a
few scenes at the Paranal scope which looks to be in incredible country.
They were all wearing very very warm clothes - take note Glen!

And Glen thanks for the link to  NGC1999 - was that the one when you asked
if we could see the pink?

I am getting a new deck on the side of the house - its only small but will
increase the amount of sky I can see - still not much but an improvement.

This weekend not looking good.

Judith

  _____

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:12:47 +1100
Subject: [nswnra] NY
From: cozens3@xxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have arranged to do some observing thro a 25" Obsession scope about 2 hrs
north of New York on about June 1.
Glen

PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS:
The colour that you see on screen can in no way be guaranteed. As you have
not seen a hard copy proof you must accept that the colours you see on your
screen will never match 100% what your final product will be. Colour
variation occurs from screen to screen and from screen to print

Regards
Paul McGuiness
prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lismore City Printery