[nswnra] Re: frustration

  • From: Paul McGuiness <argonavis9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:09:48 +1100

Attached is a pic of the 12" with the "observatory panels".

The idea came from here:

http://www.tulsawalk.com/projects/observatorypanels/index.html

Made from 25mm plastic pipe, right angle and T fittings, some
duct tape and tarps from the junk shop. Very light, held together
with electrical ties. Works well as a light shield. A few old
skindiver's lead weights stop it from blowing away. Anything
to keep the night vision from being zapped by neighbour's lights.
Cheers, Paul.

From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nswnra] Re: frustration
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:36:13 +1100

Good enough for me lol… but I think  a new 12” might be on the cards to go with
that deck. Cheers,CSRob From: nswnra-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx