[nikonf4] Re: Fwd: Monitor Discussion

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 21:30:55 -0800

From what I'm hearing, Dell and HP are making the best monitors that aren't
really pro-level video editing monitors that cost thousands of dollars. NEC is
good too, but I have had a bad experience with my current second monitor that
is an NEC, and it simply cannot be calibrated. It's too bright. You can't turn
it down enough to fit into the range that's calibratable. It's probably an
oddball, but consdering there's such good alternatives for good prices, I can't
see myself buying an NEC.

On Nov 23, 2010, at 1:46 PM, Frank Armstrong wrote:

> [...]

Eric

“Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union..." Frank Lloyd
Wright