[ncolug] Re: Loooking for an Exchange Replacement... well sortof

  • From: "Larry D" <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:29:28 -0500 (EST)

>> MrKnisely wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking to replace my Email server.  Not that it isn't running
>>> very well, but I just want something different.

How about a newer, more expanded toaster? Here is the one I run (not to
mention that it ran the NCOLUG list for a year)

http://www.shupp.org/toaster/

Note the "optional add ons:"

SpamAssassin
ClamAV
ripmime
simscan
Qmailmrtg7 - MRTG Graphs
Qmailadmin Limits

--
"Life is too short, to spend it waiting for slow hardware to do something..."
              - Dev

All functions of our list can be controlled through the web by logging in
at //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi