[ncolug] Debian strike 2

  • From: "Ken Allen" <kc8tdw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug <ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 02:05:45 -0400

My fuel to my fire to get rid of Debian is being feed even more so.  I am
having an issue with Debian saying a directory isn't there, but it is.  If
you go to http://www.kc8tdw.com/images/, there is a files, images and
folders there.  It is currently chomd to 755 and I even had it at 777 and I
keep getting a 404 error.  This images directory is for HW3 and is suppose
to put the additional images on the page like the current moon phase with a
waxing crescent moon.

Can someone please give me an idea of what is the beef with Debian on this
issue.  The page that needs these images is at http://www.kc8tdw.com/hw3.php
.

Also, is there a way that I can be able to browse to www.kc8tdw.com and it
get it's dns information and come back to me?

Thanks,

Ken Allen