[nanomsg] Re: Status

  • From: Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nanomsg <nanomsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 23:21:47 +0100

So I just did notice while writing the release announcement (i.e.
having done everything else that needed to be done) that the
documentation isn't fully up-to-date at this point. The nn_symbol_info
page doesn't seem to be built correctly (and is not referenced from
the index page), and the nn_poll function also doesn't seem to show
up.

If someone wants to contribute patches for this, we can just update
the site real quick. I'd also be happy to do a quick 0.3.1 release if
that's deemed valuable (but I think it would be overkill).

Cheers,

Dirkjan