[muglo] Re: start up problem

  • From: Paul Tucknott <paulvt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 15:53:41 -0400

No doubt it is cheaper online. The manufacturer does not have a
Canadian distributor so we have to get them from the States. Not
everyone wants to wait or has the time to wait to have one shipped
directly. Sometimes the need to get a defective machine up and
running is the primary concern.

We also have plenty of products where we have the cheapest price
available. If price is ever on issue just contact us and give us the
opportunity to price match - we really are not that hard to get along
with!

Paul