[muglo] Re: start up problem

On 4-Jul-07, at 4:58 PM, Martin Albinger wrote:
Martin,
    Read the latest issue of Mac/Life re: the qualifications for a Mac
genius. LIke I said, I didn't want to start a flame war. I have
gotten valuable FREE information from the many knowledgeable members
of the group. For that I'm grateful. However, I will not be dancing
in to pay any of the "local talent" any time soon.
Joe Nolan