[muglo] Re: muglo

  • From: David C King <oldmachead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:55:47 -0400

1. Gord - I had responded directly to you about the items that you
had For Sale ... did you get my msg? the FW card was of interest to
me.

2. I have a lot of PAL tapes that I would like to convert to DVD so
that I can continue to enjoy the movies and home videos that I
collected over the years outside Canada.

There are several analog to DV converter boxes available -
TigerDirect advertises many - but I'm not sure which ones will work
with my Mac (Quicksilver/Tiger). Has anyone on this list ever tried
to do the conversion of PAL video?

I have been very successful with an audio interface and am happily
transferring my vinyl LPs to CDs. I'm pretty sure that the video
version of this conversion couldn't be very difficult. iDVD is a
brilliant way to create DVDs ... any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

David

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/