[muglo] Re: [muglo] ?????

  • From: pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Freelist <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 21:03:11 +0300

Look on the bright side: now that you have Altzeimers, you get to meet a whole
bunch of new people every day. One of those should be an Apple 'genius' who
will show you how to spend $1,500 to continue receiving mail on a new computer.

Sent from myMail for iOS

Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 12:41 PM -0400 from J TAYLOR
<taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>:
My London computer is OS X, 10.5.8
Got a notice today that this version on Safari 5 is no longer supported. Says I
can switch to Basic Mail or try a supported browser. Since I'm getting old and
now have altzeimers I have no idea what to do. That, at least, is my excuse.
Any suggestions? Hawk